Integration is a SNAP with START!
Authorize.Net enables all types of merchants to accept secure and reliable credit card and electronic check payments quickly and easily. We offer flexible application programming interfaces (APIs) with no licensing or development fees and have numerous certified third-party options that offer quick and secure integration methods.
Let Start Merchant Services help with one of the three processes below to get started:
1) Do It Yourself: Our easy-to-implement Simple Checkout allows customers to purchase single items (in any quantity) using our hosted payment form. Simply enter appropriate item information, and HTML code is created to insert Donate or Buy Now buttons into your web site.
2) Multiple Integration Methods: Merchants and developers with web expertise and resources who are able to perform their own integration can find time-saving resources such as sample code, documentation, troubleshooting tools, FAQs, and everything else they need to get started in Authorize.Net’s Developer Center.
Authorize.Net offers several methods of direct integration to the Gateway:
Advanced Integration Method (AIM) (recommended)
AIM uses a direct secure socket layer (SSL) connection to the Payment Gateway and is Authorize.Net’s recommended connection method.
Server Integration Method (SIM) Implementation
SIM uses a secure, encrypted HTTPS form POST connection to the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.
Direct Post Method (DPM)
DPM allows developers to fully customize the experience of the entire payment flow, while simplifying PCI compliance.
Card Present (CP)
Card-Present 1.0 integration to the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway for retail swiped transactions.
3) Select a Pre-Integrated Solution: Choosing a pre-integrated product is often the easiest and most practical integration method. There are several Authorize.Net solutions that enable you to submit transactions right away, as well as hundreds of certified, third-party solutions. Our Certified Solutions meet the highest security and integration requirements, including our preferred Advanced Integration Method (AIM).
- Online Merchants– Authorize.Net Certified Shopping Carts automatically connect your Web site to the payment gateway, allowing you to accept payments immediately.
- Retail and Mobile Merchants– Ready-to-go point-of-sale (POS) solutions include our own Virtual Point of Sale as well as numerous third-party card swipe terminals, software, self-service kiosks, and mobile devices.
4) Mail Order / Telephone Order (MOTO) Merchants
Authorize.Net Payment Gateway accounts come standard with browser-based Virtual Terminal and Batch Upload capabilities for submitting transactions any time. To process payments, you simply log into the Merchant Interface.
With over $160 Million in transactions monthly you can trust START to get you the best rates and superior service
“We needed a provider that had our best interests in hand without simply filling their own back pockets. Start Merchant Services did a consultation with us to see how to best accept payments in our industry, educating us along the way with best practices and tools. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.”
"When we initially engaged with START, we were a Startup, and never experienced the merchant service thing before. We got START on the phone and they were very thorough in answering our questions and educating us on the process and what to expect. We have been with them for over 5 years now and they continue to scale with our success."
"Shaun and his team understand what we needed as a small business owner. Being a small business owner himself, he understood the value in a solution that is economical along with well supported, which is exactly what we got in START!"
Resources & Articles For Merchant Account Clients
Best Practices For ECommerce Thank you for choosing START Merchant Services as your eCommerce Merchant Account provider. For your Merchant Account to be APPROVED quickly and efficiently, clearly display your contact info, as well as your intended Refund, Exchange,...
Customer disputes and chargebacks are very costly to eCommerce merchants in terms of both time and money. Disputes are time consuming to resolve, and when left unresolved…turn into expensive chargebacks! Chargebacks typically cost $25 per incident, and you will also...
Thank you for choosing START Merchant Services as your eCommerce Merchant Account provider. In order for your Merchant Account to be APPROVED quickly and efficiently, clearly display your contact info, as well as your intended Refund, Exchange, Warranty and/or...